HIRING: HVAC Service Technician
1+ Years of Experience Required and Must Live Within 20 Miles of C-U
Bash Heating and Air Conditioning is seeking an experienced HVAC On-Call Service Technician to join our team.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and at least one year of experience in the HVAC trade as a on-call service technician, a clean driving record, EPA certification, and must live within 20 miles of the Champaign-Urbana area. We offer competitive wages depending on experience, with benefits that include Health/Dental insurance, sick leave, paid holiday, vacation time, and IRA match after one year of employment. Cell phone and truck to drive home provided for our 24hr service technicians. Uniforms are provided by Bash.
Resumes can be emailed. Please apply with in, we are located at 809 Pioneer St., Champaign IL.
- IRA Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- We provide masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- Service Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Full Time: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- EPA (Required)
- Illinois drivers (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible